1 Bedroom - 1 Bath
11 floor plans
Sizes range from 628 to 936 square feet
Independent living at Augustana Regent is all about choices. Trade the burden of home ownership – including maintenance, shopping, shoveling snow and more – for a spacious apartment that offers numerous conveniences and amenities that make an easy transition from your current home to our community. Supportive home health services are available if needed.
Your new home offers a host of social, spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness activities and services. Comfortable, inviting accommodations are yours to enjoy, along with abundant opportunities for new friendships in a vibrant community.
Independent Living includes 24-hour emergency response. A variety of health care services are available to independent living residents for an additional fee. Please contact our registered nurse if you are in need of health care services. We will work with you to develop a personalized care plan to fit your needs and independent lifestyle.
- Apartments are fully equipped with major appliances
- Private bathroom with walk in shower and most with fold down seat and/or bathtub
- Private apartment (select units with lake views, balconies, bay windows, or fireplaces)
- One restaurant-style meal daily. Dining room open 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Housekeeping every other week
- One hour of social services included each month
- Scheduled social, spiritual, recreational, educational, wellness programs
- Transportation for scheduled outings and shopping
- 24-hour emergency call service with wall-mounted pull cord
- Daily “I’m OK” check
- Personal washer and dryer in most apartments
- Pet-friendly community
- Security Cameras and Secure Access
Utilities included: heat, electricity, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, water, and trash removal.
The following are an additional cost: telephone and Individual high speed internet access
- Basic Dish television service – Expanded services available
- Individual climate controls (heat and air conditioning)
- Window blinds